The Child Support Customer Service Web Portal will provide you with “real time” information as reflected by the agency’s records and is available to you seven days a week, 23 hours a day.
Access your child support case information.
Register for free account so you can:
- Gain INSTANT access to your child support case information;
- View and print your payment history;
- Receive information on how to change the way you receive payments;
- Learn about different ways to make a payment
- Verify your contact information is correct;
- Message your case manager with updated information or to ask questions about your case.
What do I need to get started?
You must have or establish a personal email account in order to utilize the web portal. Establishing an email account can be done through the registration process if you currently do not have one. Once you have a personal email account, registering for an online account is quick, easy and secure. You will need:
- Your personal email address
- Your 10 digit case number (starts with a 7)
- Your social security number
- Last four digits of your debit card or your bank account information if you have direct deposit for your child support.