After Marriage Requirements

If you are recently married, you will need a certified copy of your marriage license for proof of your marriage. We must have received the Marriage Certificate return from the person who performed your wedding ceremony in order to provide you with a certified copy of your license.  You may call our office (937-440-6050) to verify that the Court has received your return.

In order to change your marital status and last name with the Social Security Administration, the applicants will need to obtain a certified copy of their marriage record.

If you paid the additional $5.00 at the time you applied for a marriage license the Court will mail you two copies (or more if you requested and paid for additional copies)of your marriage license.

Requests in person

  • Copies are $2 each.
  • Anyone can pick up the record for you.

Requests by mail