Unemployment Support Services
The OhioMeansJobs center supports the unemployed workforce by providing the following available services.
- Computers for unemployment use
- Access to a public telephone to file an unemployment claim
- Fax services for sending information for unemployment as needed
- Workshop and hands on assistance available for completing the House Bill 2 requirements for unemployment on the OhioMeansJobs website to include the resume creation and/or upload and Career Profile assessment
- Referral services, assistance with online chats and Processing Center contact information
File a claim online or call 877-644-6562 to call in your claim.